Followers

Sunday 3 April 2011

No more bandages!!

Good evening all

Yeah!!!
No more bandages. I have had my first check up at the hospital after having my foot operation and all seems to be going well. I am fascinated with the bits of wire that are still attached to my toe and are poking through the skin. It was great to wash my feet for the first time in nearly 3 weeks. (Apoligies to anyone eating their tea)

I have been given the all clear to go back to work tomorrow but I am still not allowed to drive so my DH is on chauffer duty for another four weeks. Bless him! I have bought some really bright stripey socks to wear on my 'poorly' foot. Hopefully this will draw attention to it and prevent the 'littlies' accidently standing on it.



I would like to share with you a card that I made using one of the new Molly Blooms stamps. I think its so sweet. Claire is such a talented lady and whenever she has a class at SirStampalot I always try to go. Have a lookat her other stamps and design ideas at http://mollybloomdesigns.blogspot.com

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Hugs
Hayley X

No comments:

Post a Comment