Followers

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Hello

Hi Everyone

I can't believe it's been so long since I last visited my blog. I admire those people who manage to post something every day (If only I was so disciplined!)

Now that I have finished work for the summer I am hoping to spend more time crafting but I am under strict instructions not to make a mess. The house is lovely and tidy as it is up for sale and when ever I use anything I have to make sure it goes back straight away.

PussKat is enjoying the number of cardboard boxes that I keep bringing home for packing. She thinks that they are hers and gets quite ratty when I start packing things into them. She can't understand why strangers are walking around her home or why I keep shutting her bowl and toys away in the cupboard. Hopefully things will settle down soon.

Have a good day

Hugs
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment