Followers

Sunday 22 July 2012

A day by the seaside

Today we went to visit a craft fair that was advertised in Exmouth, Devon. The sun was shining, the tide was in and there were loads of little sailing boats in the sea. It was gorgeous. The craft fair was quite small and had everything from hand made soap to wood turned fruit bowls to etched glass. It was interesting to watch some of the crafters actually making their products while we were there. Graham introduced himself (and me) to the organiser of the event and asked how we could get a stall for future craft shows. It was really useful and we now have our names on the waiting list. It looks like I will have to do massive amounts of crafting during the summer holidays to make sure we have enough stock!!!

Todays card ...


... has been made using this cute stamp from LOTV - Milly Flower Power. She is soooo gorgeous!! more papers from my scrap drawer and ribbon from my ribbon box. I love this green and pink together. This card will be for sale in my web-shop soon. 

Have a good evening
Graham and Hayley
X

No comments:

Post a Comment