Followers

Saturday 14 July 2012

Hi, I'm back!

It has been absolutely ages since I last visited my blog. I have sat down on so many occassions to begin typing only to be interupted by other things that are going on. It now appears that my life is beginning to settle down a little (not a lot!) and I may have the time to visit a bit more often.

The house is now almost complete and I will add pictures over the next few weeks to show you. I absolutely love it here in Devon, although it was a bit scary with all the rain that we had recently. The sweet little stream that runs through the garden came very close to over flowing but luckily didn't do so.

To begin with I would like to share with you a card that I made recently. I can't remember who the rubber stamp is made by (if anyone can tell me I can add the details later)and coloured it using my trusty copic pens, the green and purle papers came from my 'scrap drawer' (which seems botomless!) and Prima purple flowers. The little glitter butterfly came from cheap plastic bracelet that a saw in a local sweet shop. I always decorate the inside of my cards to compliment the front making sure I leave enough space to add a personal message.
This card is now for sale through my on-line shop. (link is at the top on the right)

Take care
Lots of hugs
Hayley and Graham.

No comments:

Post a Comment