Followers

Friday 27 July 2012

Holidays .....Yeah!!!

Yeah! Graham has finished work today for 2 weeks. I have written such a long list of jobs for him to do he will probably wish he was back of work. Pusskat will be so pleased to have us both around all day (she's a proper Daddy's girl). I am sure that she thinks she is a puppy because she follows Graham around the garden.  We were a little worried about her when we first moved because one of our neighbours has a Tom cat that was really interested in her. She refused to go outside and when she saw the Tom through the window she would visibly shake. It has taken a while for us to build up her confidence again but she is now back to her mischievious self.


Here is today's card (I hope you like it) -


I used scraps of paper from my drawer and copics to colour in the image which is from LOTV - Milly Flower Power. This card will be for sale in my web-shop.

Have a great weekend everyone
Hayley and Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment