Followers

Thursday 19 July 2012

I need sleep!!!

I need some sleep!!!

I am finding it very difficult to sleep at the moment...I just can't find a good position to put my arm so that it is comfortable. I've tried having it inside the quilt, on top of the quilt, resting on a pillow, under a pillow, bent and straight and none of them work. I keep waking up with pins and  needles in my finger tip and then I have difficulty dropping back off again. Of course if I'm awake then Graham MUST be awake too. 

Today's card was made using  one of the gorgeous Molly Bloom stamps - Sunshine Molly, buttons and papers are from my stash. The inside of the card has been decorated to compliment the front of the card. It is now for sale in my e-bay shop.



I have also been working on a gorgeous memory albumn for baby Eva so that her mum and dad can keep a record of her first year. I'll post loads of photos when its completed.

More photos of my new house.

Here is the main bedroom before ......

 




and after.




It is so relaxing and the view from the window of rolling hills filled with sheep is amazing.

Have a good evening
Lots of hugs
Hayley and Graham






No comments:

Post a Comment