Followers

Thursday 26 July 2012

Look where I've been...

Hi Everyone

I have been missing from Blogland for a few days but I have a very good excuse. Graham and I went to visit our new Granddaughter. She's gorgeous! Baby Eva spent most of the time asleep while Graham snuggled her. I did finally get my own cuddle but I did have to prise her away from him.





I managed to complete Eva's little album and was really pleased with it. I have lots of photos of it and will be posting them over the next few days.

Here is todays offering -

 Once again scraps and buttons come from neverending stash and the image was coloured using my copics pens. The cute boy on his potty is a digi download from Mo Manning. this card will soon be for sale in my web-shop.

Have a good evening
Hayley and Graham
                                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment