Followers

Sunday 15 July 2012

St Swithun's Day

St Swithun was an Anglo-Saxon bishop of Winchester and according to tradition, the weather on St Swithun's feast day (15 July) will continue for forty days. I have my fingers crossed for some good weather and so far it has been great. The sun is shinning and Graham has been busy cutting the lawns (a mammoth job) in the garden. I feel a little bit guilty at not being able to help pull up the weeds but after damaging my shoulder in a car accident the most I can do is keep him topped up with cups of tea.

I have another card for you today.
I just love this rubber stamp from LOTV and used it as the main focus on this birthday card. Once again the papers are from my 'bottomless' scrap paper drawer. The wording 'goal!' was made by using the alphabet set 'Leftovers' by Papermania. The inside of the card is decorated to match the front and a blank area has been left so that a personal message can be added. This card is for sale in my web-shop.

Have fun
Hayley and Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment