Followers

Friday 20 July 2012

Yeah!!!!! It's the weekend.

According to the weather forecast, this weekend should be good and so we should be able to get out into the garden to try to sort it out. If that's the case then I won't be spending much time crafting. I have spent so much time shut up in my room over the past few days that I think I need a break from it anyway. I still haven't finished Eva Louise's album but it's coming along nicely.

Here is a card that I made recently.


 All papers have come from my scrap drawer (as usual). The image is from Hobby Art - Poppies and has been coloured using water colour pencils. I also embossed the background with an embossing folder (I don't know the name of it...if you do let me know). The iside of the card has also been decorated in a similar fashion to the front of the card. It is now for sale in my e-bay shop.



I did take a short break from my crafting room to do a bit of painting on the wall of the guest room though. It was one of those things that I had been putting off for a while (mainly because the OHP was still packed in a box somewhere)

Guest Room - Before















Guest Room - After





have a great weekend
Lots of hugs
Hayley and Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment