Followers

Thursday 30 August 2012

Gardening Time

Evening Everyone

I have had quite a busy few days recently (dodging the showers) trying to get some outside jobs done before the cold and frost arrives. Graham managed to plant 2 apple trees that have been in their pots for years. They seem to enjoy their new locationo hopefully we will have some apples in the future. We also cleared a large area that was crowed with snowdrops and hyacinths earlier in the year and managed to seed it for another lawn area. The bulbs that we dug up were moved and re-planted beside the apple trees.

I have also been for a scan on my shoulder and am now awaiting the results. Hopefully there will be a definite decission about what is wrong with it and how to make it better as I have had to have an anti-flammitory injection and another load of tablets. It's beginning to get very frustrating as I am still unable to lots of things that I could do before the accident. I am just so grateful for seatbelts!

Here are todays cards:

 
Aren't they just so crazy?
 
I love these monsters and think they are ideal for birthday cards for young children.The images were downloads and were coloured using copics pens. I am still rumaging in my scrap drawer for papaeers to use for matting and layering. These cards are available from my web-shop.
 
Have a good evening all
Hayley and Graham.

No comments:

Post a Comment