Followers

Friday 24 August 2012

It's raining again......

It's a Bank Holiday on Monday and that means that it's going to rain. That's the Law!

The weather is definately changing. When I open the door in the morning there is definately a nip in the air. Pusskat sniffs  at the air and then turns around and comes straight back in. Bless!

Here is today's card:


I just love this image, it's a digi download but I'm not sure where I got it from (if anyone can let me know then I can add a link to the site). I coloured them pink for those girls that are more of a 'Tom Boy' than a 'Girly Girl' and used pinflair glue to give the boots more shape. I used papers from my stash and the sentiment is from LOTV. This card is for sale in my web-shop.

Have a great week-end (try to avoid the rain drops!)

Hayley and Graham
X

No comments:

Post a Comment