Followers

Monday 20 August 2012

Was that the Summer?

Hi Everyone.

I hope you enjoyed watching the Olympics as much as I did. Didn't Team GB do well? I have to admit to spending far too much time in front of the telly and not doing much of anything else. I did manage to spend some time in the garden in between the showers and now I feel that I am getting on top of it. I will post some photos in the future.

I have ventured into my craft room the first time in a while and want to share what I have made.



I used paper, card and ribbon from my stash, not sure where the sentiment stamp is from (if anyone can let me know then I can add a link) and the stamp 'Big Girl Pants' is a digi download from Mo's Digital Pencil. The inside of the card is also decorated to compliment the front. This card will be for sale in my web shop.

Have a good evening all

Hugs Hayley and Graham
X

No comments:

Post a Comment