Followers

Sunday 23 September 2012

Halloween

Good Evening All

It has been a terrible day today - weatherwise! I have lit the fire and me and Graham have sat in front of the tv all day, with a blanket and endless cups of coffee. PussKat has dragged her blanket infront of the fire and has been laid there, only ocassionally getting up to go and hunt for some treats. BLISS!!!

I know its not Halloween just yet but I am trying to get ahead in my card making. I always seem to be on the last push when any event comes along, even though many of them are on the same date every year.



 
I just love these cool monsters and I thought they would look good as a 'gang'. They are digi downloads and have been coloured using my copics pens (I had to buy a load of refills to top the all up). The 'happy halloween' sentiment was made using my computer. All papers are from my stash. The inside of the card has been decorated to compliment the front. This card will soon be for sale in my web-shop.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Hayley and Graham
X

No comments:

Post a Comment