Followers

Sunday 11 November 2012

11/11

My thoughts are with everyone who have lost loved ones or who currently have loved ones who are not with them.

Good news and bad news

Yeah! - A decision has finally been made about the injury to my shoulder

Boo! - I have to have an operation


Finally after injections, pain killers, anti-depressants, physiotherapy, scans, x-rays  and sleeping tablets I have been given a diagnosis. The sudden jolt caused by the car crash caused whiplash and now that the symptoms of that disappeared it revealed a FROZEN SHOULDER! I have not been able to comb my hair, get dressed, dry myself after getting out of the shower, do any ironing and loads more stuff. Even carrying a cup of coffee in my right handf has been almost impossible.

I have been told that I could wait several years for it to improve by itself and then it is not certain that I would get my full range of movements back OR I could have an operation that could give me back about 90% of my movements. Either way I am to expect not to have the mobility that I had before the accident.

Because I wont be able to do much crafting after the op, I have been making the most of it now. Here is one of the cards that I made today. It is now for sale in my web-shop

 
 

Image - Magnolia Edwin Fishing
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Embellisments/papers - Own stash


I hope you have had a good weekend
Thanks for dropping by

Hugs
Hayley and Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment