Followers

Saturday 3 November 2012

Christmas Fair

Good Evening

I am getting really excited and really nervous at the moment. The tiny village where I live have just announced that they are holding a Christmas Fair. Graham decided it would be a fanastic idea for me to go and sell/exhibit some of my cards. I agreed that it sounded like a good idea until......... I saw the size of the table that I will be given to show my items. Its ENORMOUS!!!!! I am going to be spending an awful lot of time crafting over the next few weeks. I managed to complete 4 cards to day but that is only going to take up a tiny corner of the table.

Here is one of the cards that I made today. Hope you like it.

Image - Little Claire - Owl Tree
Ribbon/card/copics pens

Thank you for dropping by.

Hugs
Hayley and Graham


No comments:

Post a Comment