Followers

Monday 28 January 2013

It's sooooo cold.....

Good Evening Everyone.

I have has a terrible day at work. (One of those days when you wish you had stayed in bed!) I am now back home trying to forget about all of the marking and planning that I still have to do. It's freezing and I am wrapped up in my quilt with a hot water bottle. Th weather forecast has predicted lots of rain but there is no more mention of snow. (Thankfully)

This weather has prompted me to show you one of the cards that i made after christmas ready for next year. I am trying to make at least one Christmas card each week so that I do not get 'snowed under' in the rush.

Here are todays cards.



I do not know where these cute image are from but if you recognise them let me know and then I can put in a link. The sentiment are from Craftwork cards and ribbon, paper and card are from my stash. I have adde some glitter to the little piles of snow to make it all glisteny.

I am going to enter these card in the following challenges. 

Scrap Creations - Snowman - 28.1.13

Have a good evening and keep warm

Hugs
Hayley and Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment