Followers

Monday 28 January 2013

Out of this world!!!!

My 2nd card for today is for a challenge that I really struggled with. The theme was 'out of this world' and I searched through all of my stamps (millions of them!) to discover that I have no stamps with rocckets/space/planets etc. I then remembered a download that  have had fr a while and decided that maybe this could be used for the challenge. There are 3 individual image of monsters that I have now renamed 'Aliens'.

Here is my card:

I can not remember where the downloads of these little 'Aliens' came from so if anyone recognises them please let me know so that I can put a link there. I have coloured them using my copics pens and grouped them together on top of a candy striped background paper (from my stash). The wording was one that  made on my computer. 

I am entering this card in the following competition :-

Cute Card Thursday - Out of this World - 30.1.13

Good night

Hugs
Hayley and Graham

2 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous, love those little aliens and how colourful they are!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun ard Hayley,thanks for joining CCT this week!!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete