Followers

Tuesday 26 February 2013

SirStampalot Sale

Good Evening Everyone

I am just paying a very quick visit to Blogland today to let you know what I have been spending my hard earned money on. SirStampalot are having a sale and I have been busy filling my on-line basket with loads of goodies. I have a really unhealthy passion for 12 x 12 papers (some of you my have read that I have far too many papers to fit in my new storage system that Graham has made me) and Janice and Andy have reduced some great designs. It's one of those things that I NEED! I have also remembered to order some re-inkers for my copics pens. (Finally) Check out what else they have for sale here.



Here is today's card


I am trying to make more 'spring-like' cards in a desperate hope that the weather will take the hint but it seems to be ignoring me at the moment. 

The image is another one of my magnolia stamps that I have had for ages and haven't used for a long time. I love the cute little lamb. It reminds me that this time last year I saw my first lamb being born in the field next to my garden. It was amazing!! Graham and I were just leaning on the farmer's fence for hours watching the miracle happen before our eyes. The imahge has been coloured with my promarker pens. The Ribbon, papers and cards are from my stash and the butterflies are Nellie Snellen embossing punches. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Milk and Coffee Challenge - make it cute - 27.2.13
Card makin mamas - Birthday - 28.2.13
My time to craft - Inspired by a film/Song (Silence of the Lambs) - 28.2.13
Allsorts - Animals - 28.2.13
Totally papercrafts Challenge - hope for Spring - 28.2.13
Alphabet Challenge - Anything with wings - 1.3.13
Stamping Sensations -  fur and feathers - 27.2.13
 
 
Enjoy the rest of the evening
 
hugs
Hayley and Graham
 




11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty card Hayley, full of lovely springtime colours.

    Thanks so much to sharing with us at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, really sweet image, great film choice!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet spring card Hayley. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Hayley! I love that image and your beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, great image and I love your inspiration. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! thanks for playing at Card Makin' Mamas this week!
    -Adina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Hayley, love the spring colours. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Animals challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, Thanks for sharing with us this time at Allsorts, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect Spring card Hayley.

    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hayley, Gorgeous card with a sweet image and lovely colours, thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete