Followers

Monday 29 April 2013

Back in Blogland...

Good Evening everyone

I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted. I have been having lots of problems with my laptop over the last few months. It seemed to begin with me not being able to open any PDF files and from there on it just became worse and worse until finally it just died on me. I met a very nice man in our local computer shop who has worked miracles and now I am finally able to access Blogland again.

Here is my card for today:

 
This card has been made using one of the pre-stamped images available from LOTV They come in a little sketch pad and are ideal for colouring with copic pens. The good news is that the images of the Vintage Boys will soon be available as a stamp. Visit their website to find more details.
 
 
Have a good evening
 
Hugs
Hayley and Graham
X
 



No comments:

Post a Comment